We build capacity and sustainability in Maine's volunteer sector by...
Are you coming??
Tues., October 13, 2015
- Local Government Volunteer Programs
- Nonprofit Risk Management: The Frankenstein Effect (when volunteers cross the line to employee)
- Collective Impact - A Maine Case Study
- Ask the Experts - your opportunity to ask for help from Thomas College's best and brightest business students and alums!
Be sure to register at the Early Bird price!
Links to recent news and events.
- 2015 Recipients of the Governor's Awards for Service and Volunteerism. Meet the winners via photos of event!
- Explore MCCS videos!
Can you help MCCS identify the best investments of public dollars? The Commission grant selection process uses external peer reviewers who volunteer their expertise to read and rate proposals.
Grant application reviews will likely go from November through early December but no travel is required. Everything is done using technology (phone, computer, internet). You don't even have to be in Maine! Volunteer from wherever you are.
Experts in volunteer programming, service-learning, literacy, energy efficiency, housing, community health, career prep and job training, education, and more are needed. Apply now!